HOLIDAY WONDERLAND PERFORMANCE
PENDING COVID-19 OUTCOME
There is a participation fee of $35.00 per student. This covers the Dress Rehearsal Saturday the week before the performance. Costumes for this production are rented at the cost of $30.00 per costume. These fees are due Saturday, October 17th. Tickets are sold for this performance.
YEAR END DANCE GALA AND COSTUMING
The fees for the year end Gala depend on how many classes the dancer is performing in. The Gala Fees include costume(s), tights, 2 dress rehearsals, a show t-shirt, all accessories, and props. Tickets are sold for this performance.
- All tuition is due each month during the first lesson. A $20.00 late fee will be assessed to all payments made after the 10th of the month.
- Tuition is based on 4 weeks per month and tuition are not altered when there are 3 or 5 weeks in a month.
- We accept Master Card, Discover & Visa for tuition and purchases of $10.00 or more.
- If the school is not notified of withdrawal, tuition continues.
- There is a $25.00 fee for any returned checks for insufficient funds.
- We do not grant financial credit for absences.
- Enrollment comes with the understanding that a space has been reserved for your child.
- In the event that you drop a class, a 30-day written notice is required for your account to be closed.
TUITION/ FEES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Automatic tuition is a service that is encouraged for all students. However, we must have a credit card on file for each student enrolled. Please see details below.
- Payments can be made with cash, check, or charge
- You have the option to have your credit card run on either the 1st or the 15th of each month
- If you would like to pay tuition by check or cash it must be paid by the 10th
- All payments/fees must be paid on time to avoid a $20 late fee
- Please note all tuition/fees not paid by the due date will be run automatically to your card on file
- Please make checks payable to Bella Danze Artz.